Sunday 6 May 2007

Sunday's Speculation

Thought I would share this dream I had on Thursday morning. Not sure if any of you are into interpreting dreams, I guess everyone may have their own opinions about what it might be, after all I have my own thinking too :) Feel free to share your thoughts.

Woke up this morning around 2:30, after having a dream about John. I went to visit him at the hospital (but it was not St. Boniface where John spent his last couple of months). When I got there he was standing up and ready to go. I gave him a hug saying something like "It is so good to see you". He was still in some pain though when I hugged him. I was amazed he was out of bed, and looking ready to go for a walk. He pointed out that the they were "redecorating" at the hospital with a whole bunch of different color stones (pink and blue - look like bubble gum), different shapes and sizes, and even giant Oreo cookies.
We went down a set of stairs and I was thinking it is so great that John is a cancer survivor. Then we were going down a ramp and John slid down, and as we were going down we saw Fr. Stan (a priest that the family grew up with) and he had quite a surprise look on his face also. They hugged and he said either "should you be here or should you be out" and John said Leon (whoever that is) said it was okay. Then I woke up...extremely disappointed because it seemed so real that John was alive and doing so well. Just thought I would share this as I rarely dream so vividly about family.

You do very well on the riddles Su-ann, great job. Today's riddle - In the basement there are 3 light switches in the off position. Each switch controls 1 of 3 light bulbs on the floor above. You may move any of the switches, but you may only go up stairs one time. How can you determine which switch controls each light?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you can move any of them, take them all upstairs with you the first time, and test them up there one at a time.

Anonymous said...

Three switches in total. One could be a dimmer switch, in which case I would turn one on, another off, and the third dimmed low.

Mike said...

That was a hard riddle. Nice try though on the answers.