Saturday 26 May 2007

Saturday's slate

Okay life is going way to fast, and it is not just about 7 months to Christmas (even less as of today). I find as I get older, (no peanut gallery comments here, so are you) time goes so much faster than it did when I was in my teens. Was thinking, (for the most part) I probably have less than 30 years left in this life to do what God wants or to do what I want. It's not that I don't want to do what God wants, I still want to do things that I think are more fun. I suppose I can do both. Hmmm

Have we decided who is bringing what to the 1st blogging BBQ and where we are meeting (Candy Cane park?). Maybe we should get this going via email. Thanks for volunteering someone :) Time for work. Have a great one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike. I think that maybe what God wants me to do with my life IS fun. However, i still don't know what i want to be when i grow up!! But I am sure it will be something that will involve some fun. life flying in airplanes, or traveling, or standing at the north pole.

Bloggers 1st BBQ/get-together.. i'll start the email.

Mike said...

Hmmm WHEN you grow up, hmmmm, hmmmm hmmmmm.

I guess if I look at it this way, that if I know that it is what God wants, then it can be "fun".

Friends, Fellowship, Hope & History said...

I must admit, that life has been more fun lately - since I gave in and am trusting a little more that God has a plan for me - even though it may not involve KIDS church.

I too am not quite sure what God wants me to do when I grow up - I'm thinking it's going missions - but I'm trying to be open and give up the control part - really hard thing for me to do.

I grew up not knowing that it could be fun to be Christian - too caught up in the rules stuff. But I honestly believe that's God wants us to enjoy life!!! And that's most likely to happen when we are in His will.

Amanda

Mike said...

Hmmm all you "spring chickens" still have bnot grown up yet eh. Hmmm Hmmmm HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! ;)

Su-Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.