Sunday 24 June 2007

Sunday's Sweetness

Human forgiveness is a pretty awesome thing. It can bring healing where there was hurt. It can mend a lifetime of bitterness. It also (I believe), can do miraculous healing within the body. I think that the bitterness that is harbored when someone does you wrong can cause so much inner sickness and turmoil to a person (sorry, no scripture verse to back this up), but forgiveness can bring about healing. God's forgiveness (when we ask for it), covers all the guilt that comes to us when we sin. Unfortunately it does not cover the consequences that so often comes with it. However, He is still with us in those times. Was thinking today, if there are people who I have not forgiven for something they have done to me. If I have not forgiven them, then I can kiss off any forgiveness I ask God for. I need to give forgiveness, even though I may have been hurt by something someone did or said which may have caused me to harbor any kind of bitterness I may still have toward them. So today, if you are looking for something to think about, think on this

P.S. Any answers to questions on yesterday's blog.

No comments: