Monday 11 June 2007

Monday's Messages

Random thoughts. Thoughts that have been popping up in my head this morning. My head is kind of like popcorn some times, the kernels (ideas) just start popping and I start thinking.

1. New job, is it time? My back is so sore this weekend, but do i make a decision based on that (does not help either with having to go in this morning for a couple of hours). My back is sore most of the time from work, but who is to say it will be any better anywhere else. 2. The possibility of moving to Winnipeg before I am 50. Sure anything is possible, but I find that the desire to go has dwindled lately, could be fear of starting all over again (after working for at a job for so long you do get comfortable), could be the making of new friends (after all it is easier to leave when you don't have any or many to stay for). Would it be good to go back to live around family (I think so, but am I leaning that way because I don't have as much family left?). Not much else going on this morning for ideas, but it's early. maybe I will continue another time. So, go, stay, work, Winnipeg? What do you think?

4 comments:

A2 said...

God has a plan for you! If those doors open for Winnipeg you should jump at it - i'm not trying to get rid of you - but i miss not being around my family a lot - i wish i could be around to help out my mum!
maybe you should evaluate the back thing when you take holidays this year. what was your back like when you came back from jamica?????
chronic pain is a horrible thing to have to live with!!
maybe it won't seem so bad going to work when it's so deary out this morning!

Mike said...

I do remember a time when I used to enjoy going to work. Probably for the first few years, and now for the most part, those "feelings", are gone. I look forward to leaving work, whereas I can remember a few years ago hanging around and talking with people. My back (except for the plane ride) while in Jamaica was fine, but the day back to work and it was already in need of a massage.

Hopefully when the time comes for the decision on Winnipeg we will know full well what we are to do. Glad you are not trying to get rid of us either :).

AR said...

Sorry your back is bugging you so much Mike, that makes everything in life seem harder.A

Mike said...

Yeah it does bother me, but I have to remember there are people who are worse off than me.

Thanks for the invite to the BBQ yesterday. We enjoyed it.