Sunday 1 July 2007

Sunday's Sanctuary


Happy Canada Day. Must say I am looking forward to the long weekend here, because it will be busy at work for the next two weeks. Over these past couple of months of blogging I have appreciated all the comments that people respond to my blog with. I guess for me it has been sort of like church...getting together with people, just not in the church building. In the last week or so I have had more thoughts about going back to church, (I am sure it must be God's moving, because I would not choose to move that way on my own), so I will let you know. NO Deb, not yet, but thanks for asking ;)
In some ways this has been like a small group study, (even though I don't think I would like to lead a Bible study though) and I get to lead with all the questions I have, but I miss the actual people being right there and talking rather than running back and forth and waiting for responses on the computer. The "live" Bible study cannot be replaced by a computer screen blog. It is like lunch time at work sometimes, when there are 5-6 people there and the discussion gets going. Lunch time Bible study. Works for me.

No comments: