Wednesday 11 July 2007

Wednesday's Wants & Wishes

Favorites? We all have them, right? (Check out the new videos this week - One is called New favorite) Favorite kind of chips, or chocolate bar, pie, ice cream, food, fruit, brother, sister, parent?, friend, and the list can go on and on. Do I have favorites. Absolutely. Lays Salt 'n Vinegar chips, Milky Way triple Tornado ice cream, apples, lemon meringue pie. As for fave brothers and sisters...yeah I have had those too...but over time they change...one year it was Paul, then John and then Steve and then John etc....same with the sisters, and nieces and nephews and people who have worked for me. Even parents. Growing up Mom was my favorite, then when I hit about 20 it was Dad. Heck, I even have a favorite son, but I won't choose a favorite daughter. :):):)~ I even have favorite friends...and believe it or not...these change also....one time it was whatshername, then it changed to youknowwho and lately Ican'tbelieveshewasafavorite....bet these are not the names you were expecting to read. Some people say they don't have favorites...now don't get me wrong here...I am not saying they are lying...I am just saying I have favorites...and why am I saying that....because I can. Now I guess I kinda lied...I don't have a favorite everything.....one favorite that will never make my list of favorites is favorite green veggie. That's just wrong. Well it's time to leave for my "favorite" job ;)

No comments: