Thursday 19 July 2007

Thursday's Trials

This has been a really dry month spiritually for me. Kind of my 40 days in the desert. Hmmmm In the desert because I guess at this time this is where I need to be, and maybe still in some ways want to be until i can figure things out. Even lately it has been easier to blog about "non-spiritual stuff". Whereas a month ago I enjoyed (to a point) all of the questions I was raising, even though I was not able to find answers to all of them. I am sure I will continue to blog on both topics...but when it gets to the point of blogging only on the non-spiritual end of things I will stop blogging all together. I even thought at one point I was very close to climbing down the wall to the narrow road, only to climb back up and start climbing down the other side. Ups, and downs, slips and slides. Almost feel like I am paying the real life version of snakes and ladders...interesting name in terms of heaven and hell when you think of snakes and ladders.

No comments: