Friday 13 July 2007

Friday's Forum

Sad day at work today....well kinda sad. The new kid...Sara lee is leaving us to head to baking school (just kidding) in Czech Republic in a couple of weeks until the end of April with Athletes in Action. The movie slap shot will never be the same. Good thing she does not read my blog. Seems like just a year ago when we were fare welling the new kid who held the same job as Sara. What was her name again. Oh yeah How could I forget the issues I had with her. I wonder what ever happened to her? Will I miss Sara....meh... :) There goes my new tennis doubles patsy......oops I mean partner. Yes I will miss her. There was never a dull ...hmmm never a dull quiet moment with her around. In some ways I feel like a square peg in a round hole with the people I work with. Those I work with that are reading this might know what I mean. I am probably the person who talks the least... I kinda like it that way...sort of similar to my job...behind the scenes....let the others do the talking...and once in awhile stir the pot when it reaches the right temperature in conversation. Timing is everything. Good thing I don't blog about everything we discuss right co-workers...no one would ever believe me :):):) I guess the temperature of the conversation called for some good old fashioned pot-stirring right there. Have a great day all....TENNIS ANYONE. I could use a new partner.

P.S. So long Sara (Amanda), yeah you will be missed. No really. You brought a lot of positive energy into the church. Keep in touch kid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kick!!!! Kick again!!!!!
You know what I mean -- and who I am.... enough said!

Anonymous said...

And another thing.... why do you feel like a square peg? Maybe others feel the same way??? What can you do to change that? Do you want to change that? Do you need to change that?

Mike said...

Who me kick? You mean stir the pot? Not sweet little ole me!!!
There may be some that feel the same way like square pegs. I do not want to change that though. If I have something to say I will or maybe just stir the pot and blog about it instead. Kick kick, oops I mean stir, stir. :)~