Friday 20 July 2007

Friday's Fatigue

Well I took a long hard look (well maybe not too long) at myself the last couple of days, and I honestly feel that apathy has set in. I know you are thinking, "What you just noticed that now?" There is no joy at work, no passion for anything, just laze around like a freaking bump on a log. Not only in life but obviously spiritually as well. I mean if I am a Christian there should be passion, zeal, joy excitement about the fact that God is in my life. I am not always a firm believer in being run by my emotions, although there are times, when they do run me. This may be happening now for a good reason, or it just may be a sign of being tired of same old same. Time for change, maybe. Change can be good. Hmmmm, well that is what they say. Guess we will see. Stay tuned.

No comments: