Monday 9 July 2007

Monday's Merciful

It is good that God is so patient with me. Time and time I mess up, but time and time and time again He is willing to forgive. His forgiveness to me is a great illustration of how we are to be toward one another. I am not the grudge holder type person. Usually within a few minutes of getting really ticked, I come to my senses, and think it really does not matter what that person said or did that ticked me off. I need to deal with it right then and there or it will eat away at me until I deal with it. God's forgiveness is just so incredible. I don't think I could forgive others without God's help a lot of times. I have noticed small changes in me from even a year ago, that things that people did or said to me I have been able to just brush off, where as before I would gets so ticked at them. Slowly and hopefully surely, this will continue. I am still not where I should be. I still have really bad days, but as far as letting things go, things are alright, hmmm but winter is coming.

No comments: