Sunday 15 July 2007

Sunday's Sleep-in

Was nice to sleep in today til 5:00. It has been awhile since I have slept that long. I am so sore today, I guess all the work from kids kamp is catching up to me. I have decided that after I get back from holidays that I am going to go back to church again. I think I will try Rosewood again, and put some effort in of my own, rather than just take. I can't remember the last time I went to church when I was on holidays. I am sure it was around Christmas time 1990 something. I wonder if most people are like me that way. So a quick question before signing off today, what does ministry look like to you or how should it look like in the church as far as pastors and those who attend when it comes to "programs" (I really hate that word). Should we all be involved? Should we all help out? I will get back to this sometime next week. Thanks for coming to my minute church.

No comments: