Friday 6 July 2007

Friday Finally


Winnipeg vacation coming soon. Only three weeks till we start holidays. It will be great to get away for ten days...visiting family at a get together Pig Roast at my brothers place. Will be good to see them. We will get to visit Marlene's side of the family too sometime that week. We hope to golf also in North Dakota for the weekend before heading home. Three weeks away still seems like a long time but the next couple of weeks at work will be fairly busy.

This week at work we got some new hmmm more humane gopher traps, which seem to be working much better than the old style where you catch his leg and club him with a stick. Oh the joys of being the exterminator.

Still eating my apples everyday (2 whole months now). Do I feel better for it? Nah, but I am liking apples more and more, and I still look forward to my oreo fudgeo sandwich in the evenings ;) Not sure though if I have cut down on sweets though.

No comments: