Saturday 14 July 2007

Saturday's Sleepy

One more work day this week. I am so looking forward to Sunday and Monday off. It has been a longer than normal week this past week at work, to me a very successful kids kamp at church. Someday I will blog about church ministry as it relates to all areas but not today. Stay tuned, maybe before holidays come up.

Wow, holidays...guess I won't be blogging then. Where ever we are staying I don't think people have computers in their homes. Although there is a library in Morden, so I will have to try there. Hope you can all manage a few days without me boring you to death. Maybe that is what happened to everyone lately. I have bored y'all to tears and you don't come back anymore :) Oh well, maybe I will keep learning something from blogging here. Thought I did, but I think for the first time since 1993 I am wrong. Wow this getting wrong or being wrong it hard to take. Guess that happens as you get older, right Sheryl. :):):) Not sure if you are reading my blog but as you know I love to bug you. If I did not have you to bug who would I bug. Hmmmm food for thought, but I am not hungry enough to search for that answer. besides I don't think I would find one. Have a great weekend all.

2 comments:

A2 said...

I too thought it was a successful week. Thanks for all you and Jim did to keep the church clean and inviting.

p.s. i like to think that i am a square peg, but i don't necessarily want to fit into the round hole. i think life would be too boring for me if that was the case. challenges are great!

Mike said...

Teah, i like challenges too sometimes...not too often. I find that with kids kamp there are even challenges for me...mostly because there is a deadline (everyday) to get things done...including Saturday. You would not believe what happened at the church when i got there this morning ;) J/K ...or am I ....stir the pot. I just thought Sheryl's soup needing some stirring.