Tuesday 10 July 2007

Tuesday's Tired

Getting old kinda sucks. Even though in my head there are still lots of things I think I can do, my body talks back to me and says, "oh no, you can't, don't even try and attempt to .....". After I do it anyways, my body says "SEE, I told ya so". I drag my sore body home on a daily basis, where 20 years ago that was not the case. Oh well, it is not really something I can change anyway. Maybe if I were more fit, I would not feel so physically tired, or maybe if I did something else...another kind of job....I am working on it ;);)...kinda....just too tired to do a whole lot of work to change how things are. On the bright side....there is a bright side to getting old...I know you really want to know what it is....the bright side is you are alive. As sore as I may be at times, I would (at this time in my life) rather be alive and physically wiped, than dead.

No comments: