Monday 30 April 2007

Monday's Menu

Wow can you believe it is almost May already. That means I am about to begin my "better eating habits" for the month of May. I want to see if I notice a difference. This will not and I repeat NOT involve the ingesting of veggies (with the possible exception of corn, mmmmm corn). However, I will begin eating fruit, two servings a day, possibly making one of my meals all fruit. Mmmmmmm Blueberry donuts, raspberry tarts, apple pie, oops just pulling your leg.

This is not meant to be a diet by any means, I am already lighter than I was when I was first married. It is to see if I "feel" healthier and/or have more energy at the end of the month. Notice I have not said anything about eating my usual staples ( Oreos, fudgeos, chips, chocolate bars, and etc, mmmm etc) and whether I will continue this month...well, I ain't tellin :)~ Like I tell Sheryl all the time...YOUNOTDABOSSOFMENOW.
So now if I am grumpier than usual it is because of the "eating healthier".

I am going to add a piece of trivia to the end of my blogs...some will be hard, some will be impossible. You can Google, that always helps me, or does it ;)

Today's trivia for all of you reading this. It happened on September 20 2005, Can you guess what it is? Trivia rating for this question - extremely hard.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Mike,
actually, eating healthier doesn't mean you CAN'T eat some of your usual fair.. oreos, chips, blueberry donuts, etc. It just means you don't eat AS MUCH, and you ADD the fruit stuffs to it... and I am DELIGHTED to see you don't do veggies either.. I have a friend (G.G's wife), who teases me relentlessly about eating cooked veggies.. I'll eat some raw, but only corn cooked... unless it would be RUDE to allow the dish prepared by someone else to pass by me!!
Again, i am anonymous.. but the hint about G.G's wife being my friend might help... go ask Sheryl or Rhoda... they can probably identify me.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I did figure out who you are, and confirmed it later at work with Sheryl. Thanks for the info on not as many. I would find it hard to cut them out "cold turkey" as it were. Thanks for posting,


Mike

Anonymous said...

okay who is it?
deb

Sheryl said...

Michael,
my answer to the trivia question -- and i'm pretty confident that I'm correct is -- September 20, 2005 is the date that someone that shall remain nameless changed the hours that you report to work daily -- changing it from 6:30 am to 3 pm to 7:30 am to 4 pm -- and that's my final answer! I could be wrong -- but it was worth the guess... I await your response..... IAMDUHBOSSOFYOU...
Sheryl

Anonymous said...

ask Sheryl what was the "give-away" to my identity? I'll laugh if you both are wrong...
on a bright note, I have enjoyed reading your blog... "getting to know you" as you say. You really are a pretty cool sounding person.
see ya next time I need into the library (that should be a real confirmation!!).

Mike said...

WOW nice job boss lady. I knew you would be the only one to answer that question. Am I bitter???? Nooooooooooooooooo, Hmmmm (Deb, you know what that Hmmm means?) Tomorrow's trivia will be open to all.

Sorry Deb I can't tell you who the anonymous person is, cause if I did he/she would not be anonymous now would they? That would be like the magician telling you how he does the trick :)~

The clue that gave it away was the friend of GiGi's, oops I mean G.G.s wife.

Anonymous said...

i knew that would be a dead-give away... it told GG's wife about this... she was trying last night to entice me with squash... YUCK!!! Thankfully she is not any where NEAR where I am, so it was only over the phone attempts to get me to eat things that aren't on my "allowed food list"... thus your blog about veggies was very timely. We both got a giggle from it (guess that's 3 g's in giggle... but you already know who I am). By the way deb, check your email, and you will too, know who the mysterious person is.