Saturday 21 April 2007

Saturday's Stuff

For today's post I thought something a little lighter than the usual heavy duty stuff. If you know me well enough...most of what I have posted is not my everyday conversation. I don't mind talking about God for a little while...but all the time is just too much...at least for where I am at. I prefer to talk about where people are at, and how life is going...if God comes up in the conversation then fine...but after too much "God talk" I am literally going blah blah blah in my head or I am day dreaming.

My weekend is here...with the slight exception of going to work for a couple of hours tomorrow. First of all ...congrats to Melly Nelly and James on their big announcement of baby on the way. I am sure you want all our input on what to name the baby....let me begin...hmmmm how about Jamel, born on thanksgiving day at 3:00 in the morning, 7.1 pounds. ;) Are Mom and Dad thrilled for y'all? Wow babies having babies :)~ On the other hand maybe the baby will be born on your birthday...wouldn't that be cool. ;)

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Mike,
Okay you lightened up a little today!!! I'm still trying to decide if I'll comment on yesterdays post.... I'll think on it for a while first....

S