Tuesday 24 April 2007

Tuesday's Test

Here is a one day test for everyone reading this blog, and if you read this blog twice try it for two days. I warn you it is not an easy test (actually there are two challenges involved here). I want to see if I can make it one hour without failing. Curiosity peaked yet? :) For one day, don't complain and don't gossip. Fairly simple...right? Hmmmm I will let you know how I did. Will probably have to keep my mouth shut most of the day to even be close to successful. The silver lining at the end of the day is there is always forgiveness. Whew. Have a great day...

P.S. Did I tell you what what's her name did, I can't believe she did that. Okay, I am going to start now. ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very good test. I'm on! Does this mean we can't complain about the mess made in childcare tonight :)? Web

Mike said...

I have found that in my head I have complained. I gues that does not count either right???? Hmmm
What does it mean when you go Hmmmm?

Anonymous said...

It means hmmm, I am conflicted, or it means hmmm what do I think of that, or it means, hmmm I can't think of an answer, or it means hmmm, I don't want to tell you my answer or it means .... so many things :)! or it might just mean hmmm. period.

Mike said...

I think I know who posted that last post....or do I, hmmmm ;0~

Anonymous said...

oops it was me deb.... i forgot to sign my name. did you guess correctly?

Mike said...

Nope, I thought it was some other anonymous person who shall remain anonymous. hmm