Wednesday 24 October 2007

Wednesday's Whine Part II

Hard to believe there are so many things that tick me off.

People who suffer in pain.

People who have an answer for everything, but half of the answers are wrong. If you don't know the answer, say so, don't bullshit one.

People who work in the public and have no customer service skills at all. Don't roll your freaking eyes at me when I ask for a coffee. I didn't pick the damn job for you, so don't take it out on me!!!

Waiting in line. At the grocery store... at the bank... it's never ending...

Politicians - People who give meaning to the phrase true lies. I vote for the one who I think lies the least.

People who don't pick up after their dogs. Sometimes you just want to pick it up and throw it at them.

Drunk drivers - Why is it that after an accident involving one all you hear is all occupants died except the DA drunk one.

Our justice system. - What a joke.

No comments: