Saturday 13 October 2007

Saturday's Start

After thinking about whether or not I should blog again I have decided to start up again. I was thinking one of the reasons I stopped was because some people were (hmmm insert political correctness here) not on the same page as myself in a lot of the stuff I blog about. So, after much thought, I have decided I don't care whether people disagree with me or not. The reason I blog is either to share my opinion on what I am thinking/going through, or just to vent or to even perhaps bring some light to a subject matter. Everyone has an opinion on something. I just happen to have an opinion on a wide range of things that I know some prefer I just not share them. I have not gotten to the point where my opinion comes out in person as much as it does in the blog. So to put in nicely.......Hmmmm I guess there is no way to put it nicely... enjoy the blog or don't read it if it pisses you off. Trust me, it pisses me off too some of the stuff I write about because I think it should be done a different way. Does not make me wrong or right...just freaking opinionated. We should just agree to disagree. So for the most part, like the song says (if you played it) "I don't give a darn what other people think, what do you think about that?" There is no use wasting time arguing back and forth, life is too short for that.

Have a nice day, and yeah it feels good to be back.

No comments: