Saturday 20 October 2007

Saturday's Stuff

Up a little early today because someones car horn was going off on the street this morning. Grrrrr, not the best way to start a day at work, but a start nonetheless. In case you were wondering (because even I was) this will not be an everyday blog like the previous one. I sure don't want this blog to be negative all the time either because that won't do much for me either, even though there will be a lot of negative tones. On a positive note, hmmm define positive, next year November 2008, I will be turning 50 and celebrating that fact in Las Vegas with whoever decides to show up. I am sure there is lots to do there besides gamble, right? Take in a show or two, see the big hole in the ground Grand Canyon, do some shopping (after all it will be American thanksgiving). Sometimes we all need a little something to look forward to in order to get us through some of the mundane BS stuff in life. Hmmm I guess heaven is like that.

No comments: