Monday 22 October 2007

Monday's Motivation

Motivation. In my head I have so much that I would like to do, as well as places I would like to see. I would love to volunteer, to help out somewhere, but I have not decided on what that might be. Finding my niche, do something useful, rather than the same old shit day after day. Meaning and purpose should be enough to motivate me but it hasn't yet. I would like to find another job, one that is not so taxing on my back. However I have thought that if we should move, I would probably end up doing the same type of work because that is what I know and what I do best. If I put enough effort into this computer class I am taking that might help to create another job...but I need motivation. Dance class is good and I am learning things....like it has confirmed to me I don't have rhythm and like the country song says "Alcohol - helping white people dance"...maybe I should take up drinking ;) However, even with dance class lessons if I don't put the time and effort into practicing, it won't make me a better dancer. Places I would like to see....Cuba, Jamaica (again), Mexico, lots of Europe, Australia, and the Maritimes. Would be nice to just pick a place to go every year, rather than look back and say I shoulda, coulda, woulda....instead of Damn....didn't...DOH. Anyone out there have some motivational speeches?

No comments: