Thursday 29 November 2007

Thursday's Trail

As weird as it sounds, after hearing Steve had a heart attack, I wondered if there would be family around to go back to by the time we actually move there. I am sure he will pull through, he is very strong. Knowing him, he is looking at the bigger picture of how is God going to use this incident for his glory.

I sure hope the time comes soon to leave for Winnipeg. I know, (being a realist), that all the problems do not go away when you move to somewhere else, but that is not the reason I want to leave Regina. My reason is fairly simple, to be closer to family. Regina has been home for 22 years, I just think it is time to move on. I am not the most patient person. I don't like waiting. I am more spontaneous. Would I move tomorrow. Absolutely, if everything were in order. I like to be somewhat organized, if organized and spontaneous go together. I also love to be in control of the situation. Maybe that is my problem with my relationship with God at this time. Giving over control.

No comments: