Monday 26 November 2007

Monday's Meaning

Well the Riders won the game, and I was wrong, coffee is more expensive at Tim's (1.55), oh well life goes on. Hey Deb, (if you are still reading my blog), this video is for you. It reminds me of how you always used to sign off your emails (something about being kind to others, not knowing where they are at). This video speaks right to that. Makes me think of the things that are important in life, not a silly football game or the price of gas or even the &$%#&$* snow and cold weather, but how we are toward one another.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a great video Mike. Brings a tear to the eye actually. The quote I used was this ..."Be kinder than neccessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle" I forget whose quote it is though :)! Aww being 50!

Mike said...

Well I wouldn't know about the being 50, ;) at least not yet...soon though. My google search of the quote attributed it to three people - T.H. Thompson, John Watson and J. M. Barrie. Maybe if we keep saying it long enough we can add you to the list :)