Friday 15 February 2008

Question to readers, if there are any out there LOL (anonymous or others)



If you were to stop and think, asking yourself are you happy at this time in your life. What would the answer be? Not looking for a "pat" answer here. Looking for honesty, so for some it may be easier to post as anonymous. If you are happy, what makes you happy, If you are not happy, what is making you unhappy, what can bring that happiness back? No right or wrong answers here. Just looking myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not totally happy in all areas of my life either, but i think in order to be happy, you must be true to your own heart.... we all know what we should do in others' eyes, but to be at peace with yourself, you must only answer to yourself...

Mike said...

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate your honesty. It is easier to live up to others expectations, but I think I need to get to the point where what others think or don't think of me matters. Everyone needs to do what they believe they are called to do, and (for the most part), none of anyone elses business. Hmmmm.