Sunday 27 April 2014

Back in Regina again

It has been a couple of years since my last blog post, and I thought what better time to start than now. A couple of weeks ago I finished my job at Niverville Collegiate, and while I do not miss the job I do miss many of the staff that I worked with and for, and I will not forget them. So much has happened in the last 5 years since we moved from Regina to Steinbach. The two life changing events were the passing of my first wife Marlene in 2011 and getting married to Carmen in 2013. I have grown spiritually in these last 5 years and even wiser, although I still can be a pain in the neck at times ;) (another of my endearing qualities) :0 This Monday I am starting at a job I had 5 years ago, working as Custodian at Living Hope Alliance Church, and I am looking forward to it, as I know it will be challenging and I am also looking forward to working with some of the same people that were there when I left. Today I am feeling the challenge of having a home that is still for sale in Niverville and finding a place where we will likely spend the next ten years. We have one in mind that if all goes well, we hope to have an offer in this week. While I may not blog daily come along for the ride. Look forward to your comments and questions.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Welcome Home!!

Mike said...

Thanks Deb. I appreciate that :)