Monday 11 August 2008

Depression! Grieving! Growing!

It is sometimes nice to reminisce about how things were when I was growing up and the good times in what seems now like a carefree world. Not that I want to live in the past, because that does not do a whole lot of good for anyone. Today I went to Moose Jaw to talk to someone about all the stuff I am going through and dealing with. Depression may not be the problem, but something else. The grieving process may not be over yet, so it is something that I need to deal with. Probably not the cause of all my problems, but possibly a start in the right direction. Time will tell. They say time heals all wounds, but they also say time wounds all heals ;) So the quicker I start the better. The videos posted above (Tribute and That used to be us) tend to help in that direction of grieving as well as remembering. There is a lot more stuff I am working through, but more on that some other time.

No comments: