Saturday, 26 May 2007

Christmas Coming

Here is a Christmas song to celebrate Christmas only 7 months away :):) Remember, Amanda made me do this, I mean afterall she asked :) Just click here

5 comments:

Friends, Fellowship, Hope & History said...

very nice selection - i enjoyed it and i think so did bob.

early merry christmas!!!!

amanda

Mike said...

Glad y'all liked it. We saw her in a Chirstmas concert in Fargo a couple of years ago.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike said...

No you did not mention you can't wait til our blog party. As for the early Christmas...dontcha just love Christmas time :):):)
Maybe by the time you go back next time the snow will be gone there!!!
I got the email, and I need to get Mel's email address to forward it on to her. My contribution is myself :):):)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.